Arktoberfest is still going strong and this year, there are even more musical acts to enjoy.
For the third year in a row, BroCorp is playing host to the beer garden for Arkalalah.
“Arkalalah is amazing. We are honored to play a part in it,” said Kevin Scruggs.
This year, the event is located at the corner of Chestnut Avenue and Summit Street. It has both beer and wine available for purchase.
“We imported Spaten from Munich,” Scruggs said. “It’s one of six Oktoberfest beers.”
Arktoberfest is sponsored by Ark Valley Distribution, Dad’s Self-Storage, Kuhn Mechanical, Plumber Bob’s, Versato Wine and Wheat State Winery.
“Come by to grab some beer or wine, enjoy great music and catch up with old friends,” Scruggs said.
The remainder of the music lineup for this year is:
- 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 28 — Dalton City Limits
- 7 to 9 p.m. Oct. 28 — Saving Rain
- noon to 2 p.m. Oct. 29 — Russell Swanson
- 4 to 5 p.m. Oct. 29 — KC Udarbe
- 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 29 — Emily Flickinger
- 7 to 9 p.m. Oct. 29 — Eric Swanson