Cowley College is working hard to ensure a smooth transition for ITT Technical Institute students after the technical institute recently was shut down.
Here are three simple steps for ITT students to connect to their future at Cowley College:
- Apply for admissions and obtain an official or unofficial ITT transcript.
- Contact an admissions representative at (620) 441-6335 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will guide students through their degree options.
- Contact the financial aid office for information on what accessible aid might be available currently.
The U.S. Department of Education has provided the following guidance for ITT students:
- Students can apply for loan discharge and pursue a new degree or certificate.
- Students can discuss transferability of course work with the possibility of delayed access during loan discharge.
“Cowley College is dedicated to providing access to an affordable education regardless of where a student is in their educational journey,” said Josh Cobble, executive director of enrollment management.
“Our 30-plus online programs and multiple locations also help close the gap for students who may not live in close proximity to an affordable education.”
Cowley College offers more than 90 programs of study, with more than 30 of those completely online.
The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission until 2026 and offers a range of services to help students to succeed, including academic advising, financial aid, free tutoring, veteran and military assistance, and more.
This information was provided by Cowley College Director of Institutional Communications and Public Relations Rama Peroo.