- County Attorney’s Office, 119 S. Summit St.
- Angels in the Attic, 109 S. Summit St.
- Elite Advertising, 105 S. Summit St.
- The Grinder Man, 101 S. Summit St.
- 1025 The River, 106 N. Summit St.
- Double Eagle Firearms & Pawn, 104 S. Summit St.
- Ark City Area Chamber of Commerce, 106 S. Summit St.
- Arkansas City Public Library, 120 E. Fifth Ave.
- Salon 5th Avenue, 119 E. Fifth Ave.
- Bee’Tween Friends, 206 S. Summit St.
- Land Rush Antique Mall, 208 S. Summit St.
- Graves Drug Store, 212 S. Summit St.
- K‘ an ‘D Pharmacy, 224 S. Summit St.
- Schmidt Jewelers, 226 S. Summit St.
- Ark City Senior Citizen’s Center, 320 South A St.
- McDonald’s Used Bookstore, 322 S. Summit St.
- Traver’s Furniture and Carpet, 221 S. Summit St.
- Taylor Drug, 201 S. Summit St.
- Farmers Insurance – Mark McGee, 117 W. Fifth Ave.
- Ben Cleveland Wellness Center, 201 W. Fifth Ave.
- Galle-Johnson Hall, 125 S. Second St.
- Renn Memorial Library, 131 S. Third St.
- Steamy Joe, 216 W. Central Ave.
- Burger Junkie, 611 W. Madison Ave.
- Kixx on 166, 609 W. Madison Ave.
- Potters Liquor, 602 W. Madison Ave.
- Daisy Mae’s, 511 W. Madison Ave.
- Casey’s South, 601 S. Summit St.
- Cennex, 811 E. Madison Ave.
- Apco East, 804 E. Madison Ave.
- Co-Op, 300 South D St.
- Stock Exchange Bank, 401 N. Summit St.
- Dillons, 425 N. Summit St.
- South Central Kansas Clinic, 515 N. Summit St.
- Ike’s Donuts, 909 N. Summit St.
- Casey’s Central, 1425 N. Summit St.
- Helping Hands, 1524 N. Summit St.
- Medical Lodge, 203 E. Osage Ave.
- DiVall Liquor, 1810 N. Summit St.
- Big Wigs, 1826 N. Summit St.
- McDonalds, 2022 N. Summit St.
- El Maguey, 2504 N. Summit St.
- Dr. Celler’s Office, 2508 Edgemont Dr.
- Alderbrook Village, 402 E. Windsor Road
- VFW, 3212 N. Summit St.
- Quality Inn, 3232 N. Summit St.
- South Central Kansas Medical Center, 6401 Patterson Parkway
- Patterson Inn — Best Western, 6100 Patterson Parkway
- Casey’s North, 3413 N. Summit St.
- Reedy Ford, 3319 N. Summit St.
- Walmart, 2701 N. Summit St.
- Presbyterian Manor, 1711 N. Fourth St.
- Ark City Clinic, 510 Radio Lane
- Joe’s Barber Shop, 3305 N. Eighth St.
Help Keep the News Free!
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favor to ask.
More people are reading Ark City Daily Bytes than ever, but it’s almost impossible to support this endeavor on advertising alone.
We are a small business enterprise. There are only two of us, and we appreciate each and every reader.
Unlike many news entities, we haven’t put up a paywall – and while we charge postage on our print subscriptions, the paper itself always has been free – we want to keep journalism as open as possible because we believe everyone has the right to be informed.
Our independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and work, while feature stories require both time and patience to track down.
But we do it because we believe unbiased, factual journalism matters.
If everyone who reads this – and likes it – helped to fund this kind of journalism, our future would be much more secure.
For as little as $1, you can help to support Ark City Daily Bytes and keep journalism open – and it only takes a minute!
You can make your donation securely through PayPal and you don’t even have to sign up for an account.