The crawl will begin at 5 p.m. June 29 at the chamber office, located at 106 S. Summit St.
The event will kick off with an after-hours meeting, where there will be an opportunity to purchase a promotional cup with a beverage for a $2 donation to the Fifth Thursday Art Crawl.
Between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m., several local artists will be on display at area businesses.
The entire list of artists and locations is (from north to south):
- Reedy Ford, 3319 N. Summit St. — John Postelwait will present his wood sculpture and Tyler Ross will show his photography;
- Orscheln Farm & Home, 2715 N. Summit St. — Cody Griesel will play the banjo;
- Alderbrook Village, 402 E. Windsor Rd. — Karlee Hicks will present her paintings and drawings;
- MidAmerican Credit Union, 1610 N. Summit St. — Krystina DeLeon will show her drawings, Katrina Stiger her pencil drawings and Dixie Colquhoun her photography;
- Steamy Joe Coffee House, 216 W. Central Ave. — Eric Swanson will play guitar;
- V.J. Wilkins Family Center for the Arts at Burford Theatre, 118 S. Summit St. — Matt Miers as the Singing Bartender;
- Arkansas City Public Library, 120 E. Fifth Ave. — various artists will present photography;
- Salon 5th Ave., 119 E. Fifth Ave. — Ashlee Mayo will present leather works;
- Bee’Tween Friends, 206 S. Summit St. — Paisley Howerton will present photography;
- Transformations, 207 S. Summit St. — children’s artwork;
- Land Rush Antique Mall, 208 S. Summit St. — K.C. Bennett will play guitar;
- Graves Drug, 212 S. Summit St. — Vaughn Bryant will present his paintings;
- U Paint It, 220 S. Summit St. — Stacy Sparks will present her paintings;
- McDonald’s Sewing and Vacuum, 222 S. Summit St. — Julie Sutton will show her paintings;
- Sparks Music, 315 S. Summit St. — Mandolin Monroe will play bluegrass.
At 7:30 p.m., attendees are welcomed to join the Arkansas City Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) and the chamber at the Ark City Community Band concert under the Wilson Park rotunda.
Free hot dogs will be available, courtesy of the chamber and CVB.