The Arkansas City Area Chamber of Commerce will offer a Noon Networking Luncheon from noon to 1 p.m. Jan. 23 in the MidAmerican Credit Union hospitality room.
This event, “Website Importance in Today’s Digital Marketplace,” is the first of the 2018 Noon Networking Luncheons, offered to both chamber and non-chamber members to support local businesses and organizations, and is sponsored by chamber member KanOkla Networks.
Guest speakers Eric Eaton and Jamie York will discuss the ease of obtaining a website, budget-friendly approaches, trends they see happening with websites, how a website can enhance a brand or business, and how to make a website unique to customers’ eyes.
This Noon Networking Luncheon also will include a chicken-and-noodles lunch from M&M Meals for the Soul.
“This luncheon will be a worthwhile event for all businesses in Ark City,” said chamber director Kammy Downs.
MidAmerican Credit Union is located at 1610 N. Summit St. in Arkansas City.
About Noon Networking Luncheons
The Arkansas City Area Chamber of Commerce has 11 months of Noon Networking Luncheons planned for 2018 year, including:
- “State of the City” — City Manager Nick Hernandez;
- “State of Higher Education” — Cowley College President Dennis Rittle;
- “State of Strother Field” — Strother Field Manager Shawn McGrew;
- “City Police Report” — Police Chief Dan Ward;
- “State of the County” — County Administrator Lucas Goff;
- “State of Public Education” — USD 470 Superintendent Ron Ballard;
- “Rural Kansas Making a Difference” — David Toland, of Thrive Allen County;
- “Social Media for Business Workshop.”
For ticket information or more details, call the Ark City chamber office at (620) 442-0230 or stop by at 106 S. Summit St.
This information was provided by Arkansas City Area Chamber of Commerce President and Chief Executive Officer Kammy Downs.